SECURE THE BEST CASH OFFER AND SELL YOUR HOUSE QUICKLY AT SPEEDY OFFER
REMEMBER: We only write legitimate cash offers (typically while we are at your house with you during our initial meeting/inspection), and can show you proof of funds upon request. Our offers always include no closing costs, fees, or repairs on your part. And the best part…if you do not agree that our offer is fair and represents a win-win, you are under no obligation to accept it.
DISTRESSED HOME BUYERS
Speedy Offer is committed to working with your situation in a private, non-judgmental way while providing you with a fair offer that meets your needs. Our goal is to exceed your expectations while holding your hand through the entire sales process, so that it is quick, painless, and hassle-free.
People Before Profits
- Get a speedy offer for your house today
- No repairs, fees, or closing costs
- We pride ourselves in moving speedily to ensure a smooth closing
- You pick the closing date
What differentiates Speedy Offer from other “Cash for Houses” companies?
Speedy Offer has over 40 years of experience in finding creative “win-win” solutions for home owners that are put in the unfortunate situation of immediately selling their homes. We believe there are four things that differentiate us from other “cash buyers”:
- Most of these “cash buyers” do not have the cash to purchase your home. Their goal is to get you to sign a contract that grants them what is called “equitable title,” which is a controlling interest in your property. Once they are positioned with a signed contract they now have the leverage to go out and attempt to sell your property to a real investor. Speedy Offer, on the other hand, is a true cash buyer. We do not depend on “hard money” loans (or other contingencies that could cause the real estate transaction to fall apart). We will happily provide you with “proof of funds” immediately upon request, which is a certified bank document (or equivalent) demonstrating that we have liquid money sitting in a bank account that can be immediately used to purchase your property. Most “cash buyers” cannot provide you immediate proof of funds, because they do not have the money and would have to go find someone that is willing to share their bank account information. You may ask, “Why is using hard money a problem?” Hard money is money that is lent on speculative real estate ventures at very high interest rates. You can be absolutely sure that your “cash buyer” has factored this “cash cost” into his offer price, which basically means that YOU are paying the interest and receiving less for your property.
- Most “cash buyers” are just trying to purchase your property for the absolute minimum possible. The less they give you, the more they can make. We do not view this as a “win-win” transaction. Our offers are always based on actual data. For example, upon request we can show you the comparable market sales we used to establish the value of your property. We can also walk you line-by-line through our projected rehab budget, and show you exactly how we arrived at our offer price if you desire. This allows you to put yourself in our shoes to see exactly where our incentives lie. You should be wary of any “cash buyers” that cannot justify their prices using data.
- One unfortunate trend in the “cash buyer” industry is that many buyers are unscrupulous and tell you what you want to hear, only to tie up your property in contract, and then use your situation against you until you walk away with a transaction that you know in your heart was deceptive and unfair. For example, many “cash buyers” will offer you an inflated price on your home (many times without ever seeing it) to give you the illusion that you are going to get a smoking deal. Once you sign the purchase contract however, these companies have total control over your property. They then can drag out the closing of your transaction until the very last minute, where you are effectively stuck, and then demand a drastic reduction in purchase price, forcing you to have to sell your home way below market value. They will usually accompany this with the smoke screen of not realizing how much work your home needed. You should be very wary of “cash buyers” that offer to pay you what you are asking for without ever having visited your property. Speedy Offer is different in that we use the initial phone call to understand your unique situation and needs, and determine which potential strategies might make the most sense. We then schedule a meeting at your property to walk through your property to verify the condition of the property, settle on a particular strategy, and write up a cash offer in your presence. Since we will have already evaluated the property, you can feel confident that our offers are always 100% genuine, and you can rest assured that we are not going to try to renegotiate the price later based on your property’s condition.
- Speedy Offer prides itself on finding very creative solutions that can help homeowners out of situations that most other buyers miss. We encourage you to give us a call and let us prove to you how we may be able to help you.
We stand behind our cash offers.
|For Sale By Owner||Realtor|
|House Showings||Yes||Yes||No Showings!|
|Termite reporting||Usually||Yes||No Termite Reporting!|
|Yard “For Sale Sign”||Usually||Yes||No Signs!|
|Appraisal needed||Usually||Always with loans||No Appraisal!|
|Marketing Time||4.5+ months average||3+ months average||No Marketing Time!|
|Commission||3% (buyer’s realtor)||6%||No Commission!|
|Closing Costs||You pay||You pay||No Closing Costs!|
|Funding||Usually a loan||Usually a loan||$ CASH NOW $|
Click Image To Enlarge